1. Americans Who Died In War Are “Losers” and “Suckers” – We try to stay out of the ‘news’ but this was widely sourced. Recommend you read in its entirety and register to vote.
2. The True Colors of America’s Political Spectrum are Grey and Green – The urban / rural divide on full display. BUT land doesn’t vote, people do.
3. Underwater Rooms Let You Snooze With a View of the Great Barrier Reef – “The highlight is undoubtedly the giant grouper. A enormous imposing presence that fills almost all of our window as it slowly passes through. Occasionally it takes a bite, and the sound of its huge jaws closing on its prey resonates throughout our suite.”
4. Pythagoras on the Purpose and Meaning of Life – “Life… may well be compared with these public Games for in the vast crowd assembled here some are attracted by the acquisition of gain, others are led on by the hopes and ambitions of fame and glory. But among them there are a few who have come to observe and to understand all that passes here.
It is the same with life. Some are influenced by the love of wealth while others are blindly led on by the mad fever for power and domination, but the finest type of man gives himself up to discovering the meaning and purpose of life itself. He seeks to uncover the secrets of nature. This is the man I call a philosopher for although no man is completely wise in all respects, he can love wisdom as the key to nature’s secrets.”
5. Five Minutes to Make You Love the Violin – Enjoy.