1. Mortgage Delinquencies On the Rise – “The number of borrowers more than 30 days late swelled to 4.3 million, up 723,000 from the previous month, according to property information service Black Knight Inc. More than 8% of all U.S. mortgages were past due or in foreclosure.”
2. Covid-19 Deaths and Infections Are Higher For Those With Intellectual Disabilities and Autism – “People with developmental disabilities are far more likely to have a preexisting health condition, such as respiratory disease, that adds to their risk. They’re much more likely, than even elderly people, to live in a setting with roommates and staff like group homes where two or four or 10 or more people live together.”
3. Reality is Constructed By Your Brain – One of my most important principles is trying to distinguish between perception and reality. The problem is, it’s not always so black and white.
4. How Tech is Changing the Modern Credit Landscaper – A great infographic on the changing industries of banking, and technology.
5. Paternal Care: Under the Sea – “Most fish are uninvolved parents. They dump their eggs and sperm, then swim off and let nature take its course. But some species of fish take their parental duties more seriously — and among them, the majority of caring parents are dads. Care from mothers, or from both parents at once, is much less common.” Fascinating.