1. Who’s More Likely to Socially Distance? – “High income is associated with higher levels of self-protective behaviors.”
2. How Marcus Aurelius Conquered Stress – “Today I escaped anxiety. Or no, I discarded it, because it was within me, in my own perceptions—not outside.” – highly recommend Meditations…one of the best books you’ll ever read.
3. The Welfare Queen is a Lie – The myths behind America’s welfare system and how it perpetuates the racial argument we face today. From 2016.
4. China Takes First Steps Toward $3 Trillion REIT Market – …”A lack of investment options has meant Chinese families have around 78% of their wealth tied up in property, more than double the U.S.”
5. Price-Fixing…a Can of Tuna? – Former President and CEO of Bumble Bee Foods was sentenced to 40 months in jail today for his role in manipulating the price of over $400 million worth of canned tuna.