1. CV19 Tracking Poll – From the good folks at the Kaiser Family Foundation, a summary of their latest poll findings on how and when Americans will resume “normal” life. The partisan divide couldn’t be more drastic.
2. E-Commerce Makes Warehouses Hot Property – Primarily driven by Amazon, warehouses are popping up everywhere and supply chains are struggling to keep up.
3. Are Food Delivery Apps Actually Awful Businesses? – Spoiler alert: yes.
4. On the History and Origins of the Vinaigrette – Is it Italian? Is it French? Why it matters.
5. Scottsdale Art Auction Rescheduled For June 13 – The star of the show, as always, Maynard Dixon will be a hot commodity but there are some amazing works in every price range. Ed Mell, Logan Maxwell Hagege, Mark Maggori, Billy Schenck, and more.