1. Poor Americans Hit Hardest – Of households making less than $40,000, 40% lost their jobs vs. 13% of households making more than $100,000.
2. Starbucks is Asking Landlords for a Year’s Worth is Rent Breaks – Unknown ripple effects from tenants not being able to pay rent – Impacts landlords ability to cover debt service – hurts banks and lenders. Etc etc
3. FDR’s New Deal Worked. We Need Another One. – Contingent in who takes the White House this fall.
4. Heinz Releases Ketchup Puzzle – 570 pieces, entirely red. The perfect quarantine activity.
5. The Mysterious Origins of a Flea-Market Painting – Is a $400 painting really a Russian master?