1. European vs U.S. Recovery – Due to strong safety nets and automatic stabilizers, Denmark’s unemployment rate went from 4.0% in February to only 4.2% in March.
2. Before Amazon – Bookmobiles – Would people read more if books were sent door to door?
3. How We Spend Our Days Is How We Spend Our Lives – “There is no shortage of good days. It is good lives that are hard to come by.”
4. Four Priorities for Pandemic Relief Efforts – Stiglitz latest paper for the Roosevelt Institute. Highly recommend.
5. How to Start Your Own Garden – No better time to try.