1. Eight Books Neil deGrasse Tyson Thinks Every Intelligent Person Should Read – Can’t say there are many page turners, but from an order of magnitude, each of these books shaped western civilization as we know it.
2. How a Family Owned Nebraska Bank Became a Leader on PPP Loans – Come for the content, stay for the home office pictures.
3. The Pandemic Isn’t a Black Swan but…– Governments that refused to spend pennies in January will now pay trillions.
4. The South is Likely to Have America’s Highest Death Rate – A sad mix of discrimination, access to health care, and conservative leadership that will reopen too soon.
5. In Search for General Tso – A documentary on the mystery of the General and his chicken.