1. Millennials Don’t Stand a Chance – “Millennials with a college degree and a full-time job were earning by 2018 roughly what Gen Xers were earning in 2001.”
2. On P.T. Barnum, the Misunderstood Master – The real Barnum is not the rosy, ah-shucks portrayal in The Greatest Showman. Robert Wilson’s latest biography details the life of one of the greatest marketers to ever live.
3. Kurt Vonnegut’s 8 Tenets of Storytelling – Encourage you to click through the links in the article – wealth of information.
4. The Next Financial Crisis – There were no bailouts for the mortgage industry in the $2T relief package. If people stop making their monthly payment, mortgage services are still required to pay the owners of mortgage backed securities. Recipe for disaster that a one-time $1,200 check doesn’t fix.
5. Larry David on Quarantine – “I never could have lived in the Old West,” he added parenthetically. “I would have been completely paranoid about someone stealing my horse. No locks. You tie them to a post! How could you go into a saloon and enjoy yourself knowing your horse could get taken any moment? I would be so distracted. Constantly checking to see if he was still there.”