1. Searching for a Jesus that Looks like Me – A pilgrimage around the world looking for a multiethnic Christ.
2. Insurance for Everything – Wimbledon somehow carried pandemic insurance and will now receive over £100 million due to this years cancellation.
3. Tim Duy on the Economy – “Look, I understand, in the finance and economics world we are used to a crisis being about us. But, this time it isn’t about us, as least not directly. This was as pure a shock to the national and global economies as one could imagine. One little tiny thing – you can’t even see it! – blew it all up overnight.”
4. Non-Exemplary Lives – Can you have a boring life and be a first rate social scientist?
5. Federal Reserve Accepting Applications – A unique opportunity to serve on the Board’s Community Action Council.