1. Who is Hiring and Who is Not? – While the U.S. economy might have the highest unemployment rate in history, some industries are still open for business.
2. Explore the Tate’s Warhol Exhibition Without Leaving Home – Saved you a trip to London. Consider donating too.
3. How Chase Bank Deposed the Shah of Iran – Who knew that some bankers could be helpful?
4. Krugman on the Invisible Hand – One if the biggest misnomers in economics. Does the invisible hand guide markets? Or is it truly invisible and nonexistent??
5. BYU’s Attempt at the Onion – LDS “humor” can be a stretch, but some of these are pretty good.