1. Sometimes Big Brother is Good? – Google data shows how serious Utahns are taking the State’s plea to stay home. Spoiler alert: not well.
2. The Great Buenos Aires Bank Heist – Crazy story of a 2006 robbery, fame, and fortune.
3. The Obamanauts – A stark reminder of the achievements (or lack thereof) of the Obama administration and why the Dems are best at fighting each other than the opposition.
4. The State of American Business – “95% of stocks in the S&P 500 are down year-to-date.” A detailed look at each sector of the economy and where you should put your money.
5. The Four Rules of Pandemic Economics – The Atlantic has really upped their game the last few months. Another interesting article on what economists think of the stimulus + what additional steps are needed.